|Company||Learning Care Group|
|Job Title||Director in Training|
Alexandria and Surrounding Areas
Alexandria, VA 22303
Director in Training
The Learning Care Group prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
As a Director in Training, parents, teachers, and your Director will look to you for answers, direction and assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of the School as well as to the educational development of the children. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director in Training include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Assist the Director with the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Teach, educate and monitor children as needed.
- Assist Director in staff development and training.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- BA in child related field with minimum one year programmatic experience OR
- AS in child related field with 12 semester hours in ECE and one year programmatic experience OR
- A CDA with two years of programmatic experience and one year staff supervisory experience
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members including:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans available to eligible full-time employees
- Medical plans available to eligible part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, holiday and sick time available to eligible full-time employees
- Generous child care discount
And because we have locations throughout the United States, there are countless transfer and advancement opportunities.