Store Clerks for Clark Oil must provide superior customer service either over the telephone or in person, by being enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and helpful. Handle all customers’ issues with respect. Greet all customers’ with a positive attitude and a well-groomed appearance, a smile, and positive recognition. Store Clerks provide outstanding and quick checkout service to customers at our registers. Store Clerks have thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and duties related to customer transactions. Store Clerks greet all customers and maintain a safe and organized area to ensure the highest quality customer service experience.
- General knowledge of computer operations.
- Speak, read, and write the English language fluently.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Long periods of standing, bending, and kneeling.
- Must be able to hear and respond over the telephone.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old