|Company||Valvoline Instant Oil Change|
|Job Title||Service Center Technician|
|Wages||Varies by Market|
3599 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Learn new skills now to get promoted fast and prepare for a great career!
DO YOU WANT TO MOVE UP THE LADDER WITH A STABLE COMPANY? 95% of our Store Managers were hired in as an hourly employee. When you join Valvoline, you not only gain a job, but you gain a new family! We want YOU to SUCCEED and have a GREAT CAREER with us! We provide the training - you provide the desire and ability to learn.
You will enjoy working at Valvoline Instant Oil Change if you:
- Like to learn new skills
- Desire growth and a challenge
- Want to help people take care of their cars and be safe
- Are willing to work hard
- Enjoy being part of a team
- And have a positive attitude to work with your team and customers, then this job may be for you!
NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! We have an outstanding, standardized training program to ensure you have the tools to be successful. And the training isn't just on how to take care of your customers' cars or sell services, but programs designed to help you have the skills to get promoted. You have the opportunity to move up in the company fast -
- Becoming a Certified Technician within 60 days
- Becoming a Senior Technician in another 6 months or a year
- And after that, the opportunities are available for you to become an Assistant Manager; Service Center Manager; and so on.
Perform top-side and bottom-side services by:
- lubricating suspension and driveline fittings,
- draining the oil from the vehicle,
- replacing the oil filter,
- checking the rear differential, transfer case, manual transmission and front differential/transaxle,
- checking and filling fluids under the hood,
- pulling out and replacing air filters, batteries and windshield wipers,
- checking tire pressure
Performing additional preventive maintenance services, such as:
- Transmission fluid exchange,
- Coolant exchange,
- Fuel system cleaning,
- Serpentine belt replacement,
- Gearbox fluid exchange,
- Tire rotation,
- A/AC recharge
Communicate verbally and visually with other Technicians to ensure all services have been performed correctly and that all caps, covers, plugs and parts are reinstalled properly.
Ensure customers are taken care of in a timely and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Greeting customers
- Answering questions
- Presenting maintenance recommendations
- Closing the sale
- Maintain the top-side service area, keeping the customer waiting area, rest rooms, counters and desk area neat, clean and well-organized to enhance the customer experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Driver’s License
- Pre-Employment Background Check
- Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
Outstanding Benefits Available:
That’s right, all full-time employees are eligible to participate in our many outstanding benefit programs after meeting 90 days of full-time employment. While we have the standard benefit programs to help you and your family, such as medical, dental and life insurance, here are several other programs we offer:
- A Fun Work Environment
- Individual & Team Recognition and Awards
- Free Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Service
- Flexible Schedules
- No Late Hours
- Money for Continued Learning & Education
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- And much, much more…