|Company||Valvoline Instant Oil Change|
|Job Title||Customer Service Advisor|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
2420 W Olive Avenue
Burbank, CA 91506
Learn new skills now to get promoted fast and prepare for a great career!
Valvoline Is Currently Seeking Full Time Customer Service Advisors!
A Customer Service Advisor greets the customers as they drive into the lot at Valvoline Instant Oil Change, presenting oil change options and additional services based on automotive manufacturing recommendations. Their goal is to create repeat customers by presenting services in a way that results in trust and sales. Customer Service Advisors also provide under the hood services as needed.
You would enjoy working at Valvoline Instant Oil Change if you:
- Enjoy working face-to-face with customers
- Desire growth and a challenge
- Are energetic, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Are willing to work hard
- And enjoy being part of a team – the this opportunity is for YOU!
NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY!
We have an outstanding, standardized training program to ensure you have the tools to be successful. And training isn't just on how to take care of your customers' cars or sell services, but programs designed to help you have the skills to get promoted.
You have the opportunity to move up in the comany fast. So come join our team and plan to stay awhile!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. We value diversity and provide opportunities for every individual to reach their potential.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Driver’s License
- Pre-Employment Background Check
- Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist , turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above head
Outstanding Benefits Available:
That’s right, all full-time employees are eligible to participate in our many outstanding benefit programs after meeting 90 days of full-time employment. While we have the standard benefit programs to help you and your family, such as medical, dental and life insurance, here are several other programs we offer:
- A Fun Work Environment
- Individual & Team Recognition and Awards
- Free Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Service
- Flexible Schedules
- No Late Hours
- Money for Continued Learning & Education
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- And much, much more…