|Company||Valvoline Instant Oil Change|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Wages||Varies by Market|
6501 White Lane
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Learn new skills now to get promoted fast and prepare for a great career!
When you become part of the VIOC team, you learn:
- how to service a car, step-by-step
- how to provide world class customer service
- how to be part of a team and manage one
- how to manage the financial side of a business
- how to train others ...and that is just the beginning
VIOC will provide the training you need to progress your career as quickly as your skills and abilities allow.
If you have previous supervisory experience, then we want you to join our team!
We are currently seeking ASSISTANT MANAGERS
We don’t just talk a good game either, we really do promote from within. After all, 90% of our Service Center Managers started in an hourly position.
So come join our team and plan to stay awhile!It’s easy to apply.
NOTE:When you apply, you will be redirected to Valvoline's career website to complete an on-line assessment. Please be aware that this process may range from 20 – 40 minutes. A pre-qualifier is required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Have managed direct reports, preferably in a retail service environment
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency and energy
- Must possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility
- Must have the ability to successfully identify, develop and lead people
- Must demonstrate a drive for results and possess an ownership mentality, as well as have the ability to successfully solve problems and make decisions
- Able to lift up to 50 poundsHave full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above head
- Able to learn and utilize various automotive tools and POS computer system
Outstanding Benefits Available:
That’s right, all full-time employees are eligible to participate in our many outstanding benefit programs after meeting 90 days of full-time employment. While we have the standard benefit programs to help you and your family, such as medical, dental and life insurance, here are several other programs we offer:
- A Fun Work Environment
- Individual & Team Recognition and Awards
- Free Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Service
- Flexible Schedules
- No Late Hours
- Money for Continued Learning & Education
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- And much, much more…