|Job Title||Caregivers- Personal Care|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Lansdale and Surrounding Areas
Lansdale, PA 19446
Caregivers- Personal Care
We are hiring: Caregivers, Home Health Aides, CNAs
Home Helpers is currently hiring compassionate Caregivers to support our clients in Montgomery and Bucks Counties, Quakertown, and Lehigh Valley. Home Helpers is an agency, not a registry. We employ caregivers who are thoroughly screened using our exclusive Care Check System™. We also provide comprehensive training, support and RN supervision.
Home Helpers is the premier provider of in-home, non-medical caregiving services, including personal care, homemaker and companionship. We care for seniors, people coping with a lifelong illness or disability, and those recuperating from a recent surgery or hospitalization. Our caregivers make a Remarkable difference in the lives of others while helping them maintain independent living in the comfort of their homes.
Are you looking for a flexible schedule with opportunities for growth and development?
Flexible Part-time Hourly & Live In Opportunities available
Job Responsibilities :
- Personal Care assistance (bathing, dressing, toileting)
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Running Errands / client transportation
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia care
- Must have own car, valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Pass a comprehensive set of background checks, have verifiable references and a good work history
- Must have current PPD (Tuberculosis skin test or chest x-ray)
- Must have High school diploma or GED
- Must have access to the internet and a cell phone
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal direct supervision
Minimum Age 18+ years old
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old