|Job Title||Shift Managers|
|Wages||$8.50 - $10.50 per hour|
103 Plaza Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco Bell!
We are currently hiring for Shift Managers. Shift Managers are responsible for driving guest satisfaction, training employees, meeting financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards.
We are looking for people with a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager’s review/approval.
We offer the following :
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Meal discount
- Free uniforms
- Advancement opportunities