The Steak n Shake concept is proven, successful, and poised for remarkable growth - the kind of growth that can accelerate your career like nothing else. We currently have over 500 locations in 21 states and our plan is to grow nationwide - imagine what that kind of growth can mean to your career. If you're ready to make your mark you're ready for Steak n Shake.
Steak n Shake is seeking experienced hourly restaurant team leaders to join their restaurant teams as Hourly Shift Managers. In this position candidates will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced restaurant including ensuring guest satisfaction, food quality, training, as well as restaurant cleanliness and readiness. As a Shift Manager, a candidate's primary role would be leading and directing teams of 10-25 people across various shifts. Our training program focuses on helping you develop the skills you need to guarantee success. Don't miss this great opportunity to leave your "Job" and start your "Career". This is an outstanding growth opportunity with advancement potential to Salaried Management roles available based on performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
- Minimum 1 year experience as an hourly crew lead or equivalent in a restaurant environment
- High sense of urgency and ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment
- Superior customer service and people skills
- Ability to train, coach, and direct others
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work varied hours, shifts, and days
People are drawn to careers at Steak n Shake because it’s a great place to work. They stay because it’s also a great place to grow, both personally and professionally. Whatever your talents and aspirations, there’s an opportunity at Steak n Shake to match.
If you're ready for a fun and challenging career, apply to Steak n Shake today!