|Job Title||Shift Leader|
|Location||2342 Grand Ave |
Carthage, MO 64836
Does the challenge of assuming a leadership role at a million-dollar plus restaurant location inspire your ambition? If business - on a big scale - is what motivates you, Wendy's is the place to be.
As a Shift Supervisor at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits including 401(k)
- Excellent training, and promotion from within
- Opportunity to learn the business from the ground up, with the "safety net" of being with an established industry leader.
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy's
Supported by your GM and management team, you will be given the opportunity to train and supervise Crew members; monitor and reinforce food safety standards and procedures; interact with our customers; and execute cost control systems. Our candidate is a results-oriented professional with a strong customer focus.
If you're interested in a position that rewards you for your contributions, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
This entry-level management position requires:
- High School diploma or GED (some college a plus)
- One or more years' restaurant experience
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
We offer some of the best benefits in the business including:
- Great starting pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities and 401k
- Flexible Work Week - Full or Part time
- Paid vacation
- Career Advancement