|Company||La Petite Academy|
|Job Title||Two's Teacher|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
1800 Eureka Rd.
Roseville, CA 95661
La Petite Academy in Roseville, CA is seeking an experienced Lead Two’s Teacher to join our team. Hours are approximately 1:45pm – 6:30pm.
Lead Teachers must focus on keeping the classroom on pace with the daily schedule while maintaining a positive and energetic atmosphere. Each day, the Lead Teacher is responsible for creating and implementing the daily lesson plan and delegating tasks to the Teachers and Assistant Teachers in the classroom. Effective communication skills and strong organizational skills are essential qualities for this position as Lead Teachers are responsible for reporting the challenges, successes and competencies of each student to the Director or to parents on a regular basis.
To be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements listed below:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
- 12 Early Childhood Education (ECE) credits required
- 1 year of experience working in a licensed child care facility is preferred
- Experience working with 2-year-olds
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members including:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans available to eligible full-time employees
- Medical plans available to eligible part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA reimbursement may be available
- Vacation, holiday and sick time available to eligible full-time employees
- Generous child care discount
And because we have locations throughout the United States, there are countless transfer and advancement opportunities.