|Company||Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites|
|Job Title||Banquet Captain|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
4800 Merle Hay Road
Urbandale, IA 50322
- Consults with Banquet/Service Manager or Executive Chef on such items, as serving arrangements and additional employees and equipment needed.
- Ensures sufficient banquet staff is present and prepared to service the banquet/meeting.
- Ensures that each guest is greeted, served and needs are met in a friendly, professional manner.
- Directs and participates in side work duties and prepares for future events as directed.
- Observes and serves food to ensure that food is correctly garnished and arranged on plates.
- Directs and clears all dishes and items used in the service of banquets and ensures proper storage.
- Inspects all room set ups prior to guest occupancy to insure room is set according to Banquet event order specifications and banquet standards.
- Greets all onsite function contacts upon arrival and reviews daily events.
- Check periodically with function contact to insure service and product quality.
- Ensures protection of asset thru properly securing and storing all equipment and supplies.
- Ensures maintenance of asset thru training and cleaning of all areas.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Must be able to handle a crisis in a calm, effective manner. This includes upset guests, fire, tornado, armed robbery and assault, bomb threats and accidents.