|Company||Right at Home|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Right at Home is always looking for qualified individuals in our offices and in our clients' homes. If any of the Right at Home jobs interest you, please don’t hesitate to submit the requested information.
A Live in homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences. We also have the need for Live-In Certified Nurse Assistants.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Certification in CPR & 1st Aid • Clear Tuberculosis Test results
- Ability to pass Background Investigation
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old