|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
180 Aiken Mall Drive
Aiken, SC 29803
Are you looking for an opportunity for growth, a chance to succeed, and a fun, exciting social environment? At IHOP, you’ll discover a balance between work and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the “Service Excellence Success Steps” to ensure a high-quality guest experience.
- Greet and seat guests promptly, cheerfully, and courteously.
- Communicate guest food orders and service requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Memorize and apply IHOP terminology, abbreviations, plating, and menu knowledge.
- Understanding of the POS system, relay orders to kitchen.
- Comply with procedures in regard to cash handling procedures.
- Prep and prepare all required food items to standards.
- Comply with all local and SOP health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
- Perform all cleaning duties assigned by a supervisor.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by a Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have average or above average ability to speak and read English, mathematical and reasoning skills. Must be a teamwork oriented individual.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Meal Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old