|Job Title||Prep Coordinator|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time, Temporary|
3131 Vestal Parkway East
Vestal, NY 13850
Arby's believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
PREP COORDINATOR, preps and cooks all the food needed for the day, cleans, assist the management staff in operating the restaurant, . This includes:
- Preping and cooking food for the day's business needs, according to Arby's operational standard manual and health regulations.
- Preparing food made to order.
- Cleaning all areas in the kitchen and other assigned areas by the managers.
- Cleaning the dining room and all areas behind the counter
- this descreption is not all inclusive of all responsibilities.
This position offers the most flexibility in terms of working your own hours, but requires a level of responsibility and desire to work hard.
All applicants for the Prep Coordinator position should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Enjoy working with a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Take pride in the job!
As an Arby's Prep Coordinator you will be provided with the following:
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement into management
- Flexible schedules
- Food discounts
We at Arby's are committed to delivering a “Cut-Above” restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online! or in person at address below.
- apply in person at 3131 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal NY - 607-798-6896 or
- apply in person at 1329 Upper Front St. Binghamton NY - 607-724-2729 (arby)
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old