|Company||Krispy Kreme Doughnuts|
|Job Title||Kitchen Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||9791 S Eastern Avenue |
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Krispy Kreme is a great place to work. When you look at us, you see mouth-watering doughnuts. When we look at you, we see the future of our company. As one of the world’s most enduring brands, Krispy Kreme will help you realize your potential and build a career that is sweeter than you could ever imagine.
Overview of Position:
Responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen and provides professional leadership and direction to kitchen personnel. Ensures that all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet restaurant's specifications and commitment to quality. Maintains a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen. Demonstrates this by example, using proper food-handling techniques.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (include the following, however, other duties may be assigned):
- Prepares daily production list.
- Ensures that all stations remain stocked before and during the meal period.
- Verifies that kitchen staff follows all recipes and portions servings correctly.
- Keeps kitchen, dish, and storage areas clean and organized.
- Places food and supply orders as directed.
- Receives product by verifying invoice and freshness of merchandise.
- Hires and trains employees to company standards.
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Manages stagging levels throughout shift.
- Oversees kitchen labor and food cost to budgetary requirements.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by Chef at any time.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Actively supervises, motivates, and disciplines employees; assists with hiring and training of all new employees.
Please note that this location is always accepting applications, but may not be hiring at this time. We will be in touch if we have a position available that meets your qualifications.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- Knowledge of basic training techniques.
- Awareness of local, state and federal health sanitation laws.
- Understanding of proper use and maintenance of major kitchen equipment, including stoves, refrigeration, slicer, knives, and dish machine.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
- Organization and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and is a team player.
- Works well under pressure.
- Able to take direction.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); College or culinary training or extensive cooking and production experience; a minimum of 2 years working in a food preparation position; a minimum of 2 years working in management; beverage responsibilities for a minimum of one year.