|Job Title||In-Home Caregiver|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||327 W. Baltimore Pike |
Media, PA 19063
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a In-Home Caregiver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid Driver’s License
HOME HELPERS IS HIRING COMPASSIONATE CAREGIVERS
TO PROVIDE LOVING CARE FOR OUR CLIENTS IN THE CLIENTS’ HOMES
Full time, part time, and live-in opportunities available.
Home Helpers strives to be the most trusted and respected provider of home care services and support for individuals who choose to remain independent in their homes and community. To achieve this goal, we hire only the best caregivers available to provide services to our clients, and we appreciate and respect our caregivers for all they do.
We offer flexible scheduling, competitive wages, initial orientation to home health care activities, and ongoing training to enhance skills and personal growth in the home care industry.
Companionship and social interaction are among the most important services we provide. We also perform other non-medical services such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, client transportation, medication reminders, help with personal hygiene, bathing, apparel selection and dressing -- effectively anything the client may need to continue living safely and independently in their own home.
Applicant requirements include:
- Must be Caring, Compassionate, Engaging, and Dependable. You want to make a positive difference.
- Must pass a comprehensive background review.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and a clean vehicle in sound working order.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Training and experience are desirable but not necessary.