|Company||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery|
|Job Title||Restaurant Shift Leader - Kitchen|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
188 Museum Drive
Dickinson, ND 58601
Restaurant Shift Leader - Kitchen
Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently hiring for Shift Leader – Kitchen
A shift leader is empowered to support management in meeting restaurant goals through the implementation, management and enforcement of company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. It means taking a hands-on leadership role in the restaurant to deliver the following to our Guests and Employees every shift:
- Hot Food, Served Fast, by Friendly People
- Outstanding Image and Cleanliness
- 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Shift Readiness – Set up each shift for success through thorough planning, careful inspection and anticipation of potential challenges which may arise during the shift. Effectively communicate expectations with staff, assign work stations and create enthusiasm and confidence in your team.
- Direct Your Shift – Execute your plan to lead a great shift. Your attitude, enthusiasm and adaptability set the stage for all team members, especially when the rush gets hectic. Maintain standards while keeping the team positive, organized and focused. Take immediate action to correct any food or service issues.
- Follow Up – Measure the results of the shift against your plan and ensuring the restaurant is ready for the next Guest and for the next shift. Communicate with management regarding employee performance, guest concerns, food or maintenance issues which need attention.
- 18+ years old with previous restaurant supervisory experience preferred
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must be able to handle heat, steam, smoke and cold.
- Must be able to reach heights of 6 feet and depth of 3 feet.
- Must have level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times.
This Perkins Restaurant & Bakery location uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.
Apply online today and discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
Northcott Hospitality accepts applications year round to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, please be assured that your information will be considered current for 6 months.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
In addition to a great job with friendly people, you'll also receive benefits to enhance your life and career potential to satisfy your hunger!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Sickness & Accident Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Discounted meals
Career Development Opportunities