|Company||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery|
|Job Title||Restaurant Line Cooks|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
2311 8th Street South
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Restaurant Line Cooks
Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently hiring for Line Cooks
Prepare menu items according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
- Cook – Prepare menu items to order according to Perkins standards and specifications. Ensures high standards of food safety and sanitation.
- Stock – Maintain appropriate supply of food and service items on the cook’s line for the expected level of business.
- Clean – Keep cook’s line and other kitchen and storage areas clean and organized. Complete assigned Perkins cleaning system and equipment maintenance duties.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must be able to handle heat, steam, smoke and cold.
- Must be able to reach heights of 6 feet and depth of 3 feet.
- Must have level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times.
This Perkins Restaurant & Bakery location uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.
Apply online today and discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
Northcott Hospitality accepts applications year round to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, please be assured that your information will be considered current for 6 months.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
In addition to a great job with friendly people, you'll also receive benefits to enhance your life and career potential to satisfy your hunger!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Sickness & Accident Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Discounted meals
Career Development Opportunities