Part Time Restaurant Server
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Part Time Restaurant Server.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently hiring for Servers
Provide friendly, efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
- Deliver Hot Food – Check completed food orders for accuracy, appearance and temperature, deliver to the table immediately.
- Deliver Perkins Service – Show a desire to please with your genuine hospitality, personality and specific suggestions at every step. Actively engage Guests who have concerns and remedy them. Ensure that each Guest is 100% satisfied with his/her dining experience.
- Clean – Keep tables/station, pantry line area and dining room common areas clean. Complete assigned Perkins cleaning system duties.
- Must have a high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during busy times
- Must have high level of coordination.
- Must be able to communicate with guests, co-workers and managers in a friendly manner
This Perkins Restaurant & Bakery location uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.
Apply online today and discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
Northcott Hospitality accepts applications year round to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, please be assured that your information will be considered current for 6 months.
In addition to a great job with friendly people, you'll also receive benefits to enhance your life and career potential to satisfy your hunger!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Sickness & Accident Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Discounted meals
Career Development Opportunities