|Company||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery|
|Job Title||Restaurant Bus Person|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
143 North Division Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Restaurant Bus Person
Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently hiring for Bus Person
Clean and reset tables and maintain the Guest service areas of the restaurant according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
· Bus and Clean – Clean and reset tables. Maintain the cleanliness of Guest services areas and equipment. Maintain a high sense of urgency and teamwork.
· Stock – Keep the pantry line stocked with clean dishes, glassware, ice, juice, milk, condiments and other items as needed by Servers. Keep pass-through areas neat and clean. Help roll silverware as needed and keep paper items stocked, trash emptied and floors clean.
· Maintain – Keep exterior grounds and parking lot area clean. This includes picking up litter from parking lot and landscaped areas and clearing sidewalks.
· Must have a high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
· Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during busy times
· Must have high level of coordination
· Must be able to communicate with guests, co-workers and managers in a friendly manner
Apply online today and discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
This Perkins Restaurant & Bakery location uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.
Northcott Hospitality accepts applications year round to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, please be assured that your information will be considered current for 6 months.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
In addition to a great job with friendly people, you'll also receive benefits to enhance your life and career potential to satisfy your hunger!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Sickness & Accident Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Discounted meals
Career Development Opportunities