|Company||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery|
|Job Title||Restaurant Host/Cashier|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||2340 10th Street |
Menominee, MI 49858
Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently hiring for Host/Cashier
Welcome new Guests to the restaurant according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Check out Guests at the register.
· Greet and Seat – Welcome new Guests as they arrive and show them to their seats. Make a friendly first impression. Describe features, soup of the day, etc.
· Take Cash – Check out Guests at the register. Ask Guests, “How was your meal and service?” Thank Guests and invite them to return.
· Hospitality – Move through the dining room regularly and ensure Guests have all items needed. Be attentive – make Guests feel special.
· Sell Bakery – Offer specific suggestions for take-out bakery items. Efficiently package to-go orders.
· Clean – Ensure that the cashier area, bakery cases and displays, lobby area, entryway and Guest restrooms and dining room stay clean throughout the shift.
· Must have a high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
· Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during busy times.
· Must be able to use telephone.
· Must be able to communicate with guests, co-workers and managers in a friendly manner.
This Perkins Restaurant & Bakery location uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.
Apply online today and discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
Northcott Hospitality accepts applications year round to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, please be assured that your information will be considered current for 6 months.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
In addition to a great job with friendly people, you'll also receive benefits to enhance your life and career potential to satisfy your hunger!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Sickness & Accident Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Discounted meals
Career Development Opportunities