|Company||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery|
|Job Title||Restaurant Prep Cooks|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||2340 10th Street |
Menominee, MI 49858
Restaurant Prep Cooks
Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently hiring for Prep Cooks
Prep food items according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
- Prep – Prepare prep items according to Perkins standards and specifications. Ensures high standards of food safety. Portion items that will be used by the Cooks or Servers. Label and date all prepped items.
- Food Storage – Put away food items following proper rotation procedures. Maintain proper food storage temperatures and observe shelf life of items.
- Clean – Follow proper sanitation procedures in the kitchen, walk-ins and dry storage areas. Keep area organized. Properly clean and store kitchen equipment, pots, pans and utensils.
- Must have level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
- Must be able to handle heat, steam, smoke and cold.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide.
- Must be able to read and accurately follow written recipes and preparation instructions.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times.
This Perkins Restaurant & Bakery location uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.
Apply online today and discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
Northcott Hospitality accepts applications year round to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, please be assured that your information will be considered current for 6 months.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
In addition to a great job with friendly people, you'll also receive benefits to enhance your life and career potential to satisfy your hunger!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Sickness & Accident Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Discounted meals
Career Development Opportunities