We have an immediate opening for a Restaurant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Come join our outstanding Long John Silver’s Friendly Service team!
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Long John Silver's is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
Restaurant Managers provide additional management coverage of operating hours and direct supervision of operations in an individual restaurant. Focal points include:
- Driving excellence in customer service
- Maintaining company standards in product and facility specifications
- Supervising food handling procedures and operational processes
- Exercising basic, shift-to-shift financial control to meet the restaurant profit margin targets
In addition, a Restaurant Manager assumes full responsibility for specific financial controls, crew training assignments and the screening of prospective employees. The Restaurant Manager performs hands-on operational work on an on-going basis to train employees, respond to customer service needs or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant.
If this sounds like the kind of environment that would appeal to you, click apply now and start your career today!