|Company||Long John Silver's/A&W|
|Job Title||Shift/Team Leaders|
|Location||11990 S. Strang Line Road |
Olathe, KS 66062
We have an immediate opening for a Shift/Team Leaders.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Come join our outstanding Long John Silver’s Friendly Service team!
We’re looking for people who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and who want to be apart of the largest restaurant company in the world! If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Long John Silver's is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
The responsibilities of the Team Leader will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, and financials for store manager’s review/approval.
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Accessibility to a personal (not public) vehicle with secure, dependable and reliable transportation in order to make deposits.
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs. from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for other cashiers.
- Basic Math skills
- Complete training certification
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
Come join the fun and Apply Today!
- Paid Vacations!