|Company||Qdoba Mexican Grill|
|Job Title||Delivery Driver|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
2741 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53705
Qdoba Mexican Grill is a fast-casual restaurant chain providing our guest with quality products and fast service in an upscale, enjoyable environment. Qdoba Restaurant Corporation began in 1995 and has quickly grown to over 500 restaurants from coast to coast...and plenty more on the way. Several markets are corporate based, while other markets are heavily franchised. Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is the largest franchisee in the company with 36 restaurants in the WI & IL footprint, including Replay Sports Bar and 35 Qdoba locations.
Turn your love of food into a career at Qdoba Mexican Grill. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We’re looking for people who share our passion and are dedicated to creating a great experience through service that invites interaction with our guests.
Looking for the perfect part-time job? Qdoba Mexican Grill is how hiring reliable, charismatic, and friendly part-time/on-call delivery drivers to handle catering deliveries for our fast-paced and growing fast, casual restaurant group.
Please keep in mind, we may not be hiring at this location, however we are always accepting application for future openings and surrounding locations.
Key Responsibilities: The delivery driver is the face of the company for the deliveries they make, thereby requiring candidates to possess exceptional people skills, as well as a friendly and patient demeanor. Drivers can expect to earn $20+ per hour.
- Deliver catering orders in a timely manner and set up delivery order according to required specifications
- Arrive at restaurant 30 minutes prior to all scheduled delivery times and confirm order checklist prior to leaving restaurant
- Write down the time that food should be consumed by on receipt holder and communicate to customer when delivered.
- Discuss all food safety and handling procedures with customer and have them sign the order checklist and credit card receipt then return to restaurant
- Provide support in the restaurant, as necessary.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Driver must have car insurance
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Strong communication skills and customer service skills required
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bring a positive attitude to everything they do
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Must meet minimum criteria of delivery driver background check requirement
- Delivery or courier experience is a plus!
Not just big burritos and big flavors – BIG CAREERS!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old