|Company||Qdoba Mexican Grill|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||Dependent on experience|
8789 N. Port Washington Road
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Qdoba Mexican Grill is a fast-casual restaurant chain providing our guest with quality products and fast service in an upscale, enjoyable environment. Qdoba Restaurant Corporation began in 1995 and has quickly grown to over 500 restaurants from coast to coast...and plenty more on the way. Several markets are corporate based, while other markets are heavily franchised. Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is the largest franchisee in the company with 36 restaurants in the WI & IL footprint, including Replay Sports Bar and 35 Qdoba locations.
Turn your love of food into a career at Qdoba Mexican Grill. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We’re looking for people who share our passion and are dedicated to creating a great experience through service that invites interaction with our guests.
Qdoba Mexican Grill is how hiring reliable, charismatic, and friendly Cooks to serve guests for our fast-paced and growing fast, casual restaurant group.
Please keep in mind, we may not be hiring at this location, however we are always accepting application for future openings and surrounding locations.
Key Responsibilities: Will prepare and produce sales driven quantities of food to specification, in addition to adhering to safety, sanitation, and cleanliness guidelines.
- Prepare food volume based on sales compared to existing inventory and incoming orders
- Receive and put away food orders
- Clean, organize, and rotate items in the walk-in cooler
- Replenish food in serving stations and holding areas appropriately
- Help manage inventory control
- Frequently clean the kitchen area, grill, restrooms, and equipment, as well as maintain overall restaurant cleanliness
- Adhere to food safety standards and report any questionable food deliveries and/or practices
- Prepare food according to specifications by using approved recipes and proper portioning
- Restock front line with prepared product during peak volumes and/or in accordance with time & temperature specifications
- Interact with and engage guests and other team members.
- Basic English comprehension is required. Fundamental reading, writing, and math skills are required
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Minimum Age: 18+ years old
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to quality
- Proven job longevity
- Open availability desired
Salary: Dependent on experience
Not just big burritos and big flavors – BIG CAREERS!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old