|Company||Qdoba Mexican Grill|
|Job Title||Assistant General Manager|
|Wages||Dependent on experience|
2506 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
Assistant General Managers
Qdoba Mexican Grill is a fast-casual restaurant chain providing our guest with quality products and fast service in an upscale, enjoyable environment. Qdoba Restaurant Corporation began in 1995 and has quickly grown to over 500 restaurants from coast to coast...and plenty more on the way. Several markets are corporate based, while other markets are heavily franchised. Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is the largest franchisee in the company with 36 restaurants in the WI & IL footprint, including Replay Sports Bar and 35 Qdoba locations.
Turn your love of food into a career at Qdoba Mexican Grill. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We’re looking for people who share our passion and are dedicated to creating a great experience through service that invites interaction with our guests.
Qdoba Mexican Grill is how hiring reliable, charismatic, and friendly General Managers to serve guests and lead our team for our fast-paced and growing fast, casual restaurant group.
Key Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will be extremely customer-focused, outgoing, and friendly with experience in the customer service industry. You will be responsible for all aspects of service, quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, and maintenance of the restaurant during your shift. You must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities of a cook and line server.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Responsible for managing administrative procedures of the restaurant during a given shift
- Must be able to act appropriately during crisis and work well in stressful situations
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts, sometimes extending beyond eight-hours, based upon local operating hours
- Must have access to adequate transportation and complete the administrative driving requirement
- Proficient in taking and setting up a catering order
- Will be required to know the Aloha system & Menulink with proper training
- Will be required to analyze VOG data and pass QFC evaluation test with proper training
- Will be required to complete in-house shift supervisor training and pass a hot/cold shelf life test
- Responsible for placing & receiving Reinhardt orders as well as inputting the invoice
- Responsibly for inventory
- Perform payroll, accounts payable, and transfer functions
- Proficient in interviewing, on-boarding, and corrective action process
- Ability to communicate in English is required. Spanish comprehension is helpful. Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer and/POS skills are required.
- Minimum Age: 18+ years old
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Computer proficiency and profit/loss exposure and/or responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to quality
- Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook
- Hands-on management style
- Ability to take initiative, run strong shifts, and train teammates to do the same!
- Proven job longevity
- Salary: Dependent on experience
What we offer:
- 14 vacation days per year
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Competitive salaries
- Aggressive, yet realistic bonus plans
- Thorough 8 week training program
- Health, Dental, and Prescription Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- FSA Account
Please keep in mind, we may not be hiring at this location, however we are always accepting application for future openings and surrounding locations.
Not just big burritos and big flavors – BIG CAREERS!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old