Close - X
Are you an employer? Post your job on Snagajob.com today!
» » » » »

Stevi B's Pizza Marketing Ambassador job in Buford, GA

Company Stevi B's Pizza
Job Title Marketing Ambassador
Job Type Part-time
Hours Not Specified
Pay Type Hourly
Wages $9.00 per hour + commission
Location1950 - B Buford Mill Drive
Buford, GA 30519

Marketing Ambassador

stevi b's pizza jobs

We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Ambassador.

Must be able to work various shifts per week.

  • Be authorized to work in the United States.

Wage: $9.00 per hour + commission

Additional Info

Minimum Age
18+ years old

Additional

Seeking a professional representative for our Stevi B’s location at our Buford, GA Corporate location to run all Local Store Marketing events. This is a part time position that would benefit a person looking for a flexible schedule. This schedule would allow you to work at home 25% of the time, while the other 75% would be attending community functions, working with the county school system, working within the parks & recreation arena, visit local churches to secure partnering opportunities, canvassing the area for opportunities to work with local businesses, and reporting to the store.

This person MUST live and be active within the community (PTA Member, Parks & Recreation volunteer, board member, chamber representative, etc.)

Responsibilities & Requirements include:

  • Partnering with local schools to coordinate Spirit Nights.
  • Partnering with local churches, organizations, clubs, sports teams, etc. to secure relationships that would lead to catering opportunities, fundraising events, etc.
  • Cold calling on prospective customers.
  • Increasing sales due to ongoing events in the store.
  • Computer literate.
  • Travel throughout the community.
  • Create & maintain a current community calendar of events.
  • Attend events based on needs.
  • Attend training session hosted by Stevi B’s Corporate.
  • Maintain a professional appearance while acting as a representation of our brand.
  • Sales experience helpful, butut not mandatory.
  • Restaurant experience helpful, but not necessary.

Experience in public speaking, sales, marketing, advertising, customer service, fundraising, etc. is helpful but not mandatory for this position. Position will be p/t 15-20 hours per week. This position is great for a Mom that has children in school, looking for a p/t income!