|Wages||To Be Determined|
1200 Royal Heights Road
Belleville, IL 62226
Responsible for managing assigned store and maximizing potential sales and profitability. Directs the efficient and effective functions of the entire store operation and ensure compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Must be proficient at Sales Associate and Assistant Manager positions.
- Control store expenses within assigned budgets.
- Control cash and inventories within acceptable guidelines.
- Strive to achieve maximum store sales and profit.
- Implement company merchandising promotions and sales plans.
- Hire, train, and coach/counsel store staff under direction/approval of Supervisor. Promote teamwork.
- Ensure employee compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Obey and enforce city, county, state, and federal laws in relation to store operation.
- Maintain a safe store and property environment. Follow all safety rules and regulations including reporting any employee or customer incidents within 24 hours.
- Handle employee disciplinary and termination issues under direction/approval of Supervisor.
- Conduct performance evaluations and pay increase recommendations.
- Maintain store and property appearance and cleanliness within company standards.
- Conduct competitor pricing surveys.
- Promote excellent customer service and suggestive selling. Ensure it is implemented by all employees.
- Handle all customer complaints properly and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Inspect store facility and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order. Submit reports or requests for any necessary repairs or safety issues. Exercise care in using all store equipment.
- Maintain accurate store records by ensuring that all forms and reports are filled out properly and on time.
- Maintain an adequate store inventory through proper ordering, proper pricing, proper security procedures, and proper check-in/check-out.
- Keep money secure at all times.
- Account for all money received and disbursed. Ensure bank deposit is made each day.
- Make out employee schedule each week approve overtime hours, submit payroll one week in advance.
- Review monthly profit and loss statement with Supervisor and together made recommendations to improve store operation.
Positions Supervised: 6-8 Employees
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Minimum 2 years of retail management experience.
- Lift at least 50 lbs
- Stand for long periods of time
- Frequently bend, stretch, and squat
- Capable of working an 8-hour shift alone
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Below is a time table of the benefits Midwest Petroleum offers our Full-Time Employees (32 hours or more).
|3 Months of Service||1 Year of Service|