|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Wages||To Be Determined|
1200 Royal Heights Road
Belleville, IL 62220
Assist Store Manager in managing assigned store while maximizing potential sales and profitability. Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures. In the absence of the Store Manager will assume their responsibilities.
- Provide customers with a shopping experience that exceeds their expectations and inspires them to shop with Midwest Petroleum again and again.
- Handle all customer complaints quickly and efficiently to assure customer satisfaction.
- Must be proficient at Sales Associate position.
- Be familiar with and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Handle employee relations (hiring, scheduling, counseling, coaching, termination etc.) while promoting teamwork to achieve store goals.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Maintain a safe store environment. Follow all safety policies and procedures which include reporting all employee or customer incidents in a timely manner.
- Implement company merchandising promotions and sales plans to achieve maximum sales and profit.
- Maintain an adequate store inventory through proper ordering, pricing, security procedures and check-in/check out of vendors.
- Keep money secure at all times making sure that all employees know and follow cash control policies.
Reports To: District Manager & Store Manager
Positions Supervised: 6-8 Employees
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum 1 year of retail sales experience. Management experience preferred.
- Lift at least 50 lbs
- Stand for long periods of time
- Frequently bend, stretch, and squat
- Capable of working an 8-hour shift alone
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Below is a time table of the benefits Midwest Petroleum offers our Full-Time Employees (32 hours or more).
|3 Months of Service||1 Year of Service|