|Job Title||Food Associate - Customer Service|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
504 Baltimore Pike
Springfield, PA 19064
Food Associate - Customer Service
Store employees are required to ensure customers receive quality satisfaction from the moment they enter the store.
Job expectations include:
- Greet customers as they enter the establishment
- Use POS system to accurately take customer's order in person or by telephone, and ring out when order is complete
- On occasions, deliver food to customer's home or place of business.
- Frequently clean the service line, restrooms, equipment, and customer area and maintain overall store cleanliness.
- Follow all food safety procedures
- Refill food items in back up stock as needed
- Prepare customer's orders in a timely manner
- Restock soda machine and chip display as needed
The postion requirements include working in such conditions:
- Fast-paced restaurant environment
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Required to operate equipment set at standard height
- Must reach, bend, stoop, lift and wipe
- Must be able to walk or stand during entire shift
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Employee will often work in a hot environment with heavy and sometimes heated equipment.
- Hazards include, but not limited to, slipping, tripping, burns, cuts, abrasions and falls.
*Employee may be required to travel to other store locations such as Aston, PA or Claymont, DE.*
Must have your own means of transporation
Please list at least 2 references
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old