|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||1014 High Ridge Road |
Stamford, CT 06905
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Esthetician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Now Hiring Professional Esthetician needed for busy Massage Clinic and Spa in Stamford, CT.
Principle duties include:
• Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and
select the appropriate Massage Envy facial based on the clients
needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
• Obtains client's informed consent for facial plan prior to
beginning the session.
• Perform 50 minute customized facial session within the scope of
training and utilizing draping protocols.
• Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
• Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through
a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
• Promotes the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to
each client and recommends frequency.
• Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
• Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual
relationships with clients.
• Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by
wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing
& draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
• Must pass background check.
• Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
• Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage
• Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively
with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales
• Able to work flexible days and hours.
• Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady clientele.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Must be able to work weekends.