|Company||Buffalo Wild Wings|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
4067 Clark Road
Sarasota, FL 34238
The Server is responsible for providing excellent guest service by engaging the guest, describing food/beverage, taking orders, efficiently delivering food and accepting payment. This position is critical to Buffalo Wild Wings; the server impacts the restaurant by delighting guests, supporting team members, and ensuring alcohol compliance and revenue growth.
Engages and ensures guests are delighted thus inspiring loyalty and repeat business.
Informs guests of specials and/or promotions, answers questions and makes suggestions when asked.
Uses up-selling techniques with every guest to enhance experience.
Addresses guest concerns and informs Manager.
Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the company.
Supports and assists team members.
Sets-up, maintains and operates dining and bar areas.
Checks Guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Adheres to standardized portion sizes, quality standards and department rules and procedures.
Takes drink and food orders and accurately inputs into register system.
Ensures the correct drinks and food ordered are delivered to the table/guest.
Collects payment and makes correct change or processes credit card transactions.
Practices safe food handling and cleanliness standards at all times.
Sweeps, wet mops and/or brushes floors, as needed or directed by manager. Posts ‘wet floor’ sign to mopped floors.
Busses tables and ensures marketing materials and menus are positioned appropriately.
Ensures PCI credit card compliance.
Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases of food and beverage and puts in assigned locations.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through multi tasking
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and standard drink recipes required.
- Minimum one year of experience in a server position within the restaurant business preferred.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 4 hours in length.