CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant / Caregiver / Home Health Aide
Visiting Angels is a non-medical home care company specializing helping seniors remain independent in their homes. Services include: light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation, personal care (grooming, bathing, incontinence care), errands, laundry, medication reminders, respite care and many other services to help seniors age in place in the comfort of their own home.
We have offices in Greenville and Anderson and are looking for experienced, compassionate and reliable Caregiver / CNA / Home Health Aide / PCT candidates to work in the homes of senior citizens. We are currently hiring for all shifts in the upstate area.
To apply: Please visit our website OR by pasting the following link into your browser address bar: http://visitingangels.catsone.com/careers
Do I need to be a CNA?
No. Although some positions do require a CNA, we are looking for individuals with a caring heart. What you will need, however, is experience as a caregiver, a clean background, 2 verifiable work references, a drivers license, a TB test and a true desire to help others.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant / Caregiver / Home Health Aide Benefits:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health Insurance Benefits available
- Be treated with respect
- To be a part of a winning team with a fantastic industry reputation!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
- At least two years of experience or CNA required
- CNA / PCT / Home Health Aide certificates encouraged, but not required
- CPR Certification encouraged but not required
- Current TB test
- Clean Criminal Background
- You must have reliable transportation
- You must have a valid phone number
- No driving offenses
Don't pass this opportunity by! Apply today and you could be the next 'angel'!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old