|Job Title||Service Assistant/DMO|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
2567 North Road
Orangeburg, SC 29118
Service Assistants / DMO’s
Are you looking for an opportunity for growth, a chance to succeed, and a fun, exciting social environment? At IHOP, you’ll discover a balance between work and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Clear, clean, and reset tables, booths, chairs, and floors after guests leave.
- Pick up, sort, and wash all china, silverware, glassware, silverware, all other washable items.
- Follow proper dish machine procedures.
- Unload, un-box, rotate, and store food, equipment, and supplies as necessary.
- Comply with all local health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
- Perform all cleaning duties assigned by a supervisor.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by a Supervisor.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have average or above average ability to speak and read English, mathematical and reasoning skills. Must be a teamwork oriented individual.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Meal Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old