|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
1971 N HWY 287
Mansfield, TX 76063
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supervising restaurant operations in addition to the GM.
Our managers don’t just spend their days focusing on managing tasks. Our managers are leaders who create synergy when they focus on people—their team members and their guests. Our restaurant leaders share a passion for creating a better burger as well as a passion to excite and delight their guests. Our restaurant leaders have purpose: to grow themselves and their teams as they grow a brand. If you’re a leader who wants a life filled with people, passion, and purpose then you just found a place to call home.
The Assistant Manager’s responsibilities all revolve around our Smashburger High Five Values.
- Excite and Delight the Guest
- Perfect Food- Every Time for Every Guest!
- Pride In Place- Clean Organized Restaurants!
- It Starts with Me-Commit to Making it Great for Guests and Team Members!
- Do Well Do Good- Support Our Community!
• Assists with personnel selection, training, scheduling, and supervising activities in compliance with all federal and state laws and with the standards of Smashburger to develop a high degree of staff efficiency and teamwork
• Ensures that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner which results in their satisfaction and in an enhanced public image
• Maintains high food quality and attractive food appearance in accordance with Smashburger specifications, which results in the achievement of sales and cost control objectives
• Assists in maintaining proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit in order to fulfill health requirements and Smashburger standards to enhance the dining atmosphere for guests
• Assists in ordering inventory on a timely basis to ensure an adequate supply, but not overabundance of products
• Assists in maintaining records including daily sales and cash analysis, daily volume and product purchase reports and other reports as requested
- 1+ years of restaurant management and/or supervisor experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to successfully complete Smashburger Manager in Training Certification program
- This position will requires successful completion of criminal background check