|Job Title||General Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
1971 N HWY 287
Mansfield, TX 76063
smashburger was born to carry the torch for the modern burger lover. Where smash. sizzle. savor means a dedication to creating the best-tasting "cooked-to-order" burger. We start with 100% Angus Beef, smashed, seared and seasoned on the grill, placed on a butter-toasted artisan bun and topped with the highest-quality cheeses, freshest produce and condiments. A place where you can get a 1/3 or 1/2 pound burger with one of our great recipes or you can create your own. A place that is close to home and affordable. Where the energy is comfortable and relaxed. Where the food is served to you quickly and on a plate - not in a bag. -- smashburger is the better way.
The General Manager provides leadership and motivation to ensure that all managers and team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and community-connected. The General Manager will exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide counsel, develop and coach managers and improve sales, profits and operating standards.
Oversees the human resource function in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed company specified criteria.
- Ensures that all company specified training programs are being strictly adhered to including hourly, shift leader and manager training programs and alcohol awareness training.
- Provides performance feedback and recognition to all managers and team members on an ongoing and timely basis.
- Involved in all local store marketing efforts.
- Oversees and ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to managers and team members.
- Establishes daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals/forecasts to meet and exceed budgeted expectations.
- Understands Profit and Loss Statements, coaches managers on how to attain agreed upon goals and creates action plans for opportunity areas.
Have 2+ year of restaurant management experience in a quick service or casual dining environment. This role requires the completion of a high school education or equivalent, a valid Class C license to travel between units, a satisfactory background check, periodic travel, the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, and most important SIZZLING customer service skills and outstanding leadership qualities, we want to hear from you!
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires basic to intermediate mathematical computations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old