|Job Title||Housekeeper/ Room Attendant (Housekeeper)|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
100 Willis Circle
Lagrange, GA 30240
Housekeeper/ Room Attendant (Housekeeper)
Housekeeper/Room Attendant at Hampton Inn LaGrange
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items. Make beds and fold terry. Clean bathrooms. Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests` service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Prior cleaning experience preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have ability to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old