|Company||Air Serv Corporation|
|Job Title||Baggage Handler|
1 Saarinen Circle
Sterling, VA 20166
Responsible for assisting passengers with proper transportation of their luggage.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Meet all arrivals and assist passengers at baggage claim
- Carrying or otherwise transporting passenger luggage to and from the outside sidewalk or main entrance of the airport and the inside ticket counter.
- Assist in proper handling of oversized luggage, kennels and skis.
- Ensure passenger luggage is placed in the belt with in the designated time frame.
- Adhere to required security procedures and hazardous material handling requirements.
- Maintain and restock baggage supplies.
- Replenish tubs
- Maintain a clean, safe work area at all times.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- The individual may be required to stand and walk for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- Individual may be required to talk, hear and use hands to handle or feel for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- Individual may be required to lift up to 50 pounds or more for up to 2/3 of the work shift.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen.
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport badge.
- This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
- Must work schedule as assigned.