We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Manager/General Manager to oversee the operations of up to 8 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. Candidates should have a history of driving sales and controlling costs as well as developing high performing teams that provide excellent customer service.
- Overall leadership and accountability of his/her district.
- Maintaining the Dunkin’ Brands standards
- Maintaining standards and expectations in food quality, guest service, food safety, store cleanliness, and financial performance of all the restaurants.
- Providing clear, consistent communications on a frequent basis with the Restaurant Managers, Operations Director and Franchisee.
- Provides oversight for all preventative maintenance programs and systems.
- Ensure communication and proper execution of all marketing programs.
- Working in conjunction with training and human resources, build an effective team of employees through recruiting, training and development with meaningful, timely performance feedback.
- Responsible to complete other duties as assigned relative to business needs.
- Minimum of 2 years food service experience with multi-unit supervisory experience
- Must be available early mornings, nights and weekends (including holidays)
- PC proficiency and MS Office Suite
- Strong supervisory and organizational skills
- Has consistently demonstrated strong leadership skills in operations, people development and sales & profitability
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
This job posting has been provided by a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee, which is an independent business and is not owned or operated by Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or their affiliates. By clicking apply, you understand you are applying for work with a Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee, and not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."