|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Greeley, CO 80634
Location: Assigned Store
Reports to: Head Cashier
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
SOC: 53-7064.00 - Packers and Packagers, Hand Summary Description
The Bagger is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and ensuring that the customer's groceries are handled properly to maintain quality. Essential Job Functions
- Provides a high level of prompt and friendly customer service.
- Bags customer's groceries and assists them to their cars, if needed.
- Maintains a positive work environment.
- Retrieves shopping carts from the lot and the surrounding area.
- Returns unwanted merchandise to store shelves.
- Follows all front end procedures and policies as outlined in the Bagger Manual.
- Gives customers direction of product location throughout the store.
- Is familiar with store events/seminars going on or upcoming.
- General housekeeping; sweeps and mops floors, cleans spills, checks restrooms.
- Assists with stocking shelves, facing and dusting when needed.
- Maintains open and positive communication with Head Cashier at all times.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to perform repetitious activities.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude are essential to interact with customers and employees.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Requires standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Repetitive arm and hand movements and posture assumption.
- Must be able to lift and carry groceries up to 30 lbs. frequently.
- Exposure to extreme temperature changes.
- Requires moving grocery carts of up to 35 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old