|Job Title||Assistant Vitamin Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Frisco, TX 75034
Assistant Vitamin Manager
The Assistant Vitamin Manager is responsible for assisting with the sales and operation of the Vitamin Department and for supervision and scheduling of team members. This position ensures that customers receive the best possible service and assistance with vitamins, supplements, and health and beauty products to help them better understand and respond to their health and wellness issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides excellent customer service, helping customers with questions, locating items, and providing guidance on supplements, health and beauty, and related products without "prescribing."
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of vitamins, supplements, and other health and beauty items in the department.
- Assists in recruiting, hiring, developing, mentoring and motivating the Vitamin team, taking and documenting corrective actions when needed.
- Ensures maximum productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling.
- Helps to achieve required sales, margin, expense and labor goals.
- Maintains proper product assortment, merchandising and inventory control to avoid out of stocks and overstocks; assures control accuracy and accountability of department invoices and expenses.
- Ensures all inferior out of code products are not sold and removed from display.
- Prepares, packages, stocks, stores and displays merchandise appropriately.
- Maintains safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment.
- Complies with all regulatory and company rules, regulations, and sanitation standards.
- Assists Vitamin Manager in all operations of the department and fills in as needed.
- Provides leadership through professional conduct, and leads by example.
- Listens to customer complaints, examines returned merchandise, and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations.
- Assists team in research and acquisition of any item/items requested by customers in a timely manner.
- Assists sales workers in completing difficult sales.
- Orders, stocks, faces and cleans as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent supplemented with college courses in nutrition or related field, and a minimum of 1 year of vitamin, homeopathy, or holistic experience with leadership duties; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of vitamins and supplements, and a passion for holistic health.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively manage in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Climbing using ladders to reach shelves.
- Squatting and bending.
- Standing and walking for long periods.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old