|Company||Accessible Home Health Care|
|Job Title||Home Health Aide|
Midland, PA 15059
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide - a wonderful opportunity to provide in-home care for client who lives in MIDLAND, BEAVER COUNTY. HHA will provide assistance with ADLs and light housekeeping. This is a full time position 40 hrs a week. APPLY NOW!
Position Summary: To provide personal care and assistance female paraplegic in home care setting. Caregiver must have previous experience using a hoyer lift and transfer board. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, Daylight hours, no weekends. Serious inquires please call our friendly staff at 724-935-7070 for more information or to set up an interview. APPLY NOW!
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Assists patient/client with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Valid driver's license
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Able to prioritize multiple functions or tasks to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient/client needs and scheduling
- 2 Step TB test
- Previous Home Health Care Experience
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old