|Job Title||General Manager|
266 Robert Smalls Parkway
Beaufort, SC 29906
Looking for that successful, fulfilling career, with opportunities to grow? IHOP will be opening new units in the Savannah, GA. Market, plus we have current openings in other South Carolina markets.
Managers for IHOP are good people who demonstrate integrity and good character. Our managers work hard to maintain high standards of service, quality, and hospitality, and at the same time assure the operation is highly profitable. In return, they are treated with respect and are valued as both employees and as individuals.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the leadership and support of our management team, supervisors, and hourly team members.
- Directly accountable for the success of a multi million dollar, 24 hour, 365 days a year operation.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned unit.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
To prepare you for these responsibilities, you must successfully complete our extensive training program. You must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, must have an above average language, mathematical, and reasoning skills.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement, commensurate with performance.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Please send your RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old