|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||12553 State Road |
Orlando, FL 32836
Job Purpose: Hosts are responsible for guaranteeing an environment of genuine, heartfelt hospitality.
- Welcomes guests upon arrival to the restaurant
- Investigates guests’ wants/needs and assist to meet them
- Engages in conversation with guests
- Graciously seats guests
- Maintains the flow of the restaurant
- Answers phones
- Processes and prepares guests’ orders for take-out
- Maintains cash and cash equivalents in a responsible manner
- Solicits guest feedback and ensures guest satisfaction
- Performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glass and menus and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly
- Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
- Ability to work eight hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
UNO Restaurant LLC operates over 130 full-service, company-owned and franchised UNO Pizzeria & Grill restaurants located in 24 states and internationally. Our great steaks, seafood and other casual dining favorites, along with the signature Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza we invented back in 1943, gives us an unmatched culinary focus. From enhancing hospitality to developing a new and improved menu that captures our competitive market, we are evolving into one of the best, trend-setting, casual themed restaurants out there!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Previous sales or marketing experience preferred