|Job Title||Customer Service Associate|
|Wages||To be discussed|
3008 E Main St
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
Customer Service Associate
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiring Customer Service Associates!
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating an environment of good customer service through ensuring customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently, reinforcing Customer Service Desk standards and resolving customer problems
- Balances and processes refunds and media from sales and return registers
- Processes cash deposits and currency orders; completes and submits daily reports to Store Management and Cash and Sales Audit department
- Ensures that all cash handling procedures are done in accordance to policy and procedure as well as in a timely manner. Opens, closes and balances register and records information on a balance sheet
- Performs other duties such as assisting with cash pick-ups at the Point-of-Sale, greeting customers at assigned stations, assisting customers at Point-of-Sale, assisting with recovery in departments, and assisting in the preparation and taking of inventory
- Prior experience in customer service or in cash balancing and processing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ten key calculator skills, Windows based systems comfort level
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
Our Associates are the reasons Kohl's is so successful. So, to make your career as rewarding as possible, here are just a few of the benefits you'll receive as an hourly Kohl's Store Associate.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl's stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl's Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you'll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You'll also become part of the Kohl's store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you'll realize as a Kohl's Store Associate!