We have an immediate opening for a Counter Help.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be discussed
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Counter Help is responsible for delivering great guest experiences.
Team Environment - Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating others fairly and with respect. Respond positively to feedback and direction given. Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift. Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience. Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency. Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest. Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed. Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
Profitability - Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures. Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
This job posting has been provided by a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee, which is an independent business and is not owned or operated by Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or their affiliates. By clicking apply, you understand you are applying for work with a Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee, and not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”