|Company||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery|
|Location||1727 S. Broadway |
New Ulm, MN 56073
Provides friendly, efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
• Reports to work well groomed, in proper AND CLEAN uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
• Serves high quality food, and checks all orders to make sure they are complete, prepared as ordered, portioned correctly, and attractive in appearance.
• Maintains the cleanliness of his/her station and the pantry.
• Performs side work shift to include rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders, cleaning, etc.
• Executes the service cycle and team responsibilities at all times.
• Has sufficient knowledge of the menu to execute suggestive selling with all guests.
• Writes a guest check and/or operates POS equipment per company policies.
• Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
• Communicates with manager on duty and co-workers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
• Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
• Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during busy times
• Must have high level of coordination
• Communicating with guests
• Reaching, bending, lifting
• Hand/arm coordination
• Carrying trays weighing about 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
• Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
• Continual standing
• Vacuuming (push/pull motion)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
As a part of the Perkins team, you will receive great benefits, including:
• Competitive wages
• Opportunities to advance
• Medical coverage in your first month
• Vision plan
• Dental plan
• Meal discounts
• Paid vacation
• Flexible scheduling
• Industry-leading training
• Fun, fast and friendly work environment
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old