|Job Title||Front of House (Cashier)|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
5005 S Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76017
Front of House (Cashier)
In this hourly position, we look for people with a passion for serving quality food, having fun at work, and delivering amazing customer service. Simply stated, you need to be able to follow the:
Steps to Sizzle -
How do you make service Sizzle? It starts when the guest walks in the door and it continues until they walk out the door. It’s about giving them attention that is as unique and different as the burger they’re eating. It’s easy. Check out the steps to Sizzle.
Smile- go ahead, try it. See, that’s not difficult. Just smile…and throw in a hello within 30 seconds of the guest entering the restaurant. Whether you work in the Front of the House or the Back of the House, it’s everyone’s job to greet the guest immediately.
Impress ‘em-know the menu, be able to answer their questions. You work here. You should know stuff like the menu and ingredients. Easy.
Zero, nada, absolutely no mistakes at the register.
Zesty delivery-ok zesty may be a little lame, but make the delivery of their order fun and unique. When you deliver their burger say things like: “Wow, that’s one good looking burger.”
Look out for ‘em-just take care of them. More ketchup, a booster seat for kid (parents really dig that), whatever. Just look out for ‘em.
Enthusiastic thank you and goodbye. It’s not hard. Just pump up the energy level a bit. Be real, but have fun. “Thanks, Joe…see you next time!”
Then there are the usual tasks you would expect as a key member of the Front of House Team:
A Cashier is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, POS operations and safeguarding company assets.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of guest service.
- Maintain an awareness of all menu items.
- Accurately and efficiently process POS transactions and accurately maintain all cash and media at the POS.
- Respond appropriately to guest concerns and communicate guest requests to management.
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, counter and restrooms at all times.
- Check orders for accuracy and portion control.
- Deliver food to the guest.
- Answer phones according to standards.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to process information through POS system.
- Ability to communicate with team members and guests.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation and process payment transactions.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old