You need Adobe Flash Player to see this video!
Gather round the good stuff with a career at Pizza Hut; because this is a place where great people are in great company. We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth.
The Shift Supervisor is an entry level, hourly, management position. Shift Managers help to manage the daily operations of the restaurants including customer service, employee development and food production.
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Pizza Hut is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Maintain fast, accurate service and positive guest relations
- Ensure that only quality products, made of quality ingredients are prepared and served to guests
- Motivate, train, and discipline team members
- Recognize and reward team members
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, both inside and outside the building
- Unload, stock, and maintain required inventory level
- Assist in preparing weekly labor schedule
- Prepare and transport deposits using personal vehicle
- Comply with all cash control/security procedures
- Ensure accuracy of timekeeping and payroll
- At least 18 years of age
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
- At least one year of supervisory experience within the food service industry
- Pleasant and helpful when interacting with guests and other team members
- Ability to resolve guest problems in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner
- Acceptable results of credit and criminal background checks and motor vehicle report (MVR) prior to hiring
- Ability to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights and weekends with emphasis on Thursdays through Sundays
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training and career development
- Weekly paycheck
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Limited-benefit health plan available